Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sock Monkey Ranch Goes to the Library

I took my grandson to the Peoria Public Library today and one of the librarians spied my purse monkey...


 
She said, "Hey, I make sock monkeys!"

"I do, too." I replied.

"Well, I bet my sock monkeys are cuter than your sock monkeys." she challenged.

"You're on", I said, whipping out my sock monkey photo album out of my purse.

She looked through the album as I bragged on my sock monkeys and Sock Monkey Ranch to the 3-4 onlookers who had heard the conversation.

She finally handed the photo album back and said, "You win, yours are cuter."

Then she invited me to set up a Sock Monkey Ranch display at the library And to teach an adult sock monkey making class at the library.

I'm so stoked!

I'm not sure when it will be, but when it happens, I'll take lots of pics and share with you.

I'm havin' way too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment