Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sock Monkeys and Their People

Many people like to show off their sock monkeys, but did you know that sock monkeys like to show off their people, too?



Sock Monkeys, Sarge and Happy Happy Sam with their boys,
Ethan and David (my grandsons).


I just added a new features to the Sock Monkey Ranch web site called Sock Monkeys and Their People. It's a place to show off pictures of you with your sock monkey (or visa versa).

Send your pics with your sock monkey's name, your first name, and maybe a sentence or two about how you got your sock monkey, your history together, etc. and I'll post it in our new fun corner of Sock Monkey Ranch. Contact Info

Can't wait to see your pics!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I see you like sock monkey's, me too. Maybe you can come see the adventures of S'morey, the lead male in my sock monkey collection. You can see it at: www.smoreythesockmonkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete